Got Accepted!!! Whoo hoo!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantidLord

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share the good news that I got accepted into Michigan State and UC Riverside for entomology! I also got accepted to UC Irvine for Biology, and am waiting for the reply from UC Davis. I'm sooooooo excited!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share the good news that I got accepted into Michigan State and UC Riverside for entomology! I also got accepted to UC Irvine for Biology, and am waiting for the reply from UC Davis. I'm sooooooo excited!
Congratulations!!

I should've added smiles to show my excitement.

Thanks you two. guapoalto049, I do wish to do some mantid research. However we all know that they're not the most studied insect in the profession. But you never know. Of course I'll always keep them with me. :D :p

I should've added smiles to show my excitement.

Thanks you two. guapoalto049, I do wish to do some mantid research. However we all know that they're not the most studied insect in the profession. But you never know. Of course I'll always keep them with me. :D :p
be the indepentant scientist. study them and go into research on them in your field if you would like. we need someone like you to do this.

a BIG congrats.

Harry

Not to steal the thunder, but I am currently working on an application to UW-L, for pre-pharmacy. Wish me luck!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing the good news! They are offering graduate courses in mantis entomology at Macquarie university in Sydney, so hurry up and graduate with a BS! :D

Wow, thanks everyone for the support and replies. It really means a lot to me. :wub:

Mr. Mantid: I wish you the best of luck on your application.

Laura, yeah that was the "easy" part. Of course the course work (though fun and interesting) will be a lot harder. :mellow:

Phil, I remember you mentioning that university a year or two ago, and see you mentioned it in another thread. I'll definitely check it out, full courses in mantis entomology...that's like heaven. Not to mention going and experiencing a different country. :D

Again, thank you all. No matter where I'll go, I still won't leave the forum (unless I pull a Christian and go off to the jungle to really study insects).