Green Ghost

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueb4653

Reaction score
When I was transferring the ghosts to their new enclosure I found that I have a green ghost and maybe another one that is also going to be green,amazing what good lights will do

greenghost002.jpg
sorry the pics are lousy though
greenghost001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am under the impression that genetics has something to do with them being green as well because I've had cages that were pretty dry and still came out with green ones. Meanwhile I've had cages that were fairly well misted that had some really brown ones as well.

My conclusion to all of this is that beer heals my pains. :)

Thats a nice looking mantis! Hey is it about to molt? Mine looks just like yours, so I'm worried because my nymph hasn't molted yet.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Yay! Oh I love it! I hope hope hope one of mine turns green!!

Love beer!

The second on that is kinda greenish is like that spottled with brown

there is also so very dark browen and almost black ones

will be interesting to see how they grow and what color they retain with each molt into adulthood

The second on that is kinda greenish is like that spottled with brown

there is also so very dark browen and almost black ones

will be interesting to see how they grow and what color they retain with each molt into adulthood
My iPhone is my only camera, but I too have a completely black ghost. Agent A sent it to me, and it's my favorite. I hope that it stays that black.