Greetings from Oregon!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gardentender

Reaction score
Hello everyone at mantidforum! My offline name is David and I am here to get setup in the hobby. My main hobby is plants; succulents, cacti, orchids, and carnivorous plants. About a year ago I swiched to more or less completely organic gardening, and see the keeping of exotic mantis as a very exiting extension of my organic gardening practaces.

Because of this, I am intrested mostly in the larger flower mantids for housing indoors and later in the spring getting some oregon legal mantid ooths for release in my outdoor garden as a beautiful and natural pesticide. I will be contacting many of the postings in the classifieds in the comming month as i find my first species to rear... as well as reading alot of posts and posting plenty of noob questions as i learn the ropes of this fun little hobby we share :)

Gardentender

Welcome! I am sure you will find this to be a great hobby. You certainly came to the right place online too - there are some great and interesting people on here - and some fun contests and such throughout the year, Halloween Horror Mantis Contest, and Annual Calendar Contest.

~Arkanis

Welcome Gardentender, nice to have you here! ;)

Flowerbed.gif
addemoticons951.gif

Latest posts