Greetings from Ukraine.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sergey44

Reaction score
Hello to all fans of mantis!

My name is Sergey.I live in Ukraine,in the city of Vinnitsa.Very fond of insects, especially mantis.Unfortunately in Ukraine hobby content Bogomolov has very little popularity.And in vain.They're very interesting and very diverse.In my country, nobody to talk to, no one with whom to exchange, no one with whom to discuss something.Therefore, in order to expand its collection have to search,buy,change with fans from other countries.

I contain:Creobroter elongata, Sibylla pretiosa,Phyllocrania paradoxa,Popa spurca,Heterochaeta orientalis,Parasphendale affinis ,and several the nymphs Hymenopus coronatus.

Ps:Never thought that I would find such a large forum mantis lovers. :)

Добро пожаловать из штата Мэн, США! Я надеюсь, вам понравится он здесь, этот форум имеет много учить.
Спасибо. Да, есть много информации очень хорошо.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all.

I love how your language looks! It's beautiful. Im glad you showed it to us.
Not quite understand.Yes, to my shame I did not know English, so I write with mistakes.Hopefully this will not cause a lot of discomfort forum users :)

Welcome! я недавно стал читать русский язык. Sticky значит, что она очен люблю это язык (Русский язык) и она рады, что вы нас показал русский язык. извините, если это не правильный способ писать по-русски, плохо мое русский :( .

... Извините, если это не правильный способ писать по-русски, плохо мое русский :( .
На оборот , Вы учите русский язык , то есть , Вы развиваетесь как личность , а это всегда - хорошо . :)

Спасибо за ответ! Это интересный (It is interesting).

Latest posts