Greetings!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silvered Fox

Reaction score
Nice to meet you all. I've actually technically been a member here for years now, but I always have found some reason to put off getting into mantis keeping. Either I'd start thinking about it super late in the season, or be super busy with other stuff.

Finally actually going for it I think, so I'm sure I'll be around asking plenty of questions! 

It would be exciting to eventually try keeping some of the more exotic kinds, but that won't be until I have some proper experience under my belt (since if I DID keep one I'd probably want to at least try breeding them and I'd want to be sure I had a game plan for any young/the know how to keep them alive) I'd like to at least try and help keep more in the hobby than just take one and have one but I'd need a ton of learning and probably information on proper shipping and all that.

For now I'm just going to focus on the basics! Anyways nice to actually talk here, and remember I had an account after all this time ^.^

Also as an edit I should have a small Chinese arriving soon ish. Waiting on the shipping e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! I'm only speaking for myself, but raising Mantises, even exotic species, has been much easier than I anticipated.

Latest posts