Greetings

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prominence

Reaction score
Hello mantid team.

Just joined. I live a little west of Toronto Canada. I've gathered a ton of what I believe are european mantis oothecae from my country home. Looking forward to them hatching or finding young nymphs wandering around later this year.

I'm an engineer by trade. One of my on-the-go projects is designing a 3D-printable mantis enclosure. Looking forward to sharing it once I have a prototype going.

Any breeders in the GTA or Kitchener-Waterloo area please shoot me a message. All the June Bugs buzzing around outside at night are making me wish I had adults to feed them to.

Regards.

Prominence

Hello mantid team.

Just joined. I live a little west of Toronto Canada. I've gathered a ton of what I believe are european mantis oothecae from my country home. Looking forward to them hatching or finding young nymphs wandering around later this year.

I'm an engineer by trade. One of my on-the-go projects is designing a 3D-printable mantis enclosure. Looking forward to sharing it once I have a prototype going.

Any breeders in the GTA or Kitchener-Waterloo area please shoot me a message. All the June Bugs buzzing around outside at night are making me wish I had adults to feed them to.

Regards.

Prominence
Hey @Prominence... Ajax here.

Welcome, and thanks for joining us! :D

Latest posts