Has anybody bought from Louie?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has bought from louie? i want to hear if u guys have had good transactions or bad transactions?

Have had some serieus problems with a deal we made..

He wanted to buy bulk mantids for less then 1 UK pound each.

I offered him 80 budwings for 60 UK pounds.. told him I accepted paypal or banktransfer only. We agreed and then the problems began.

After a day or two he said to be having problems with payapl and suddenly his mother sent me an email asking if he could pay by registrered mail. I told her "no" since we had allready agreed on shipment/ payment etc.. Also explained her I have had some trouble with registrered mail in the past since I work fulltime and am not at home when the mailman comes by. Also told her that I found it a bit unproffessional and strange for her to send me an email since I was doing business with Louie... not with Mrs Whatever...

2 days later he sent me an email that his sister would send me the money by paypal.

Another 2 days later ( no money had been transferred to my paypal account ) I told him the deal was off, and that I had ran out of patience.

Tried to explain to him that if he wanted to be "A major Brittish Mantid breeder ( since that is his goal.. making profit selling mantids )" he has te play the game going along with "our rules".. not making his own.

That night I got an email from his mother ( again :roll: ).

She told me that it was quite rude from me to ruin a little boys dream and more of that... quite impolite as well...

Soo.. I will NEVER do business with Louie and I sincerely suggest everyone on here not to do so either.

Latest posts