Hello Everyone

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantisman80

Reaction score
Greetings All,

Hi my name is Johnny and I am new to this forum so let me tell you a little about my passion for the incredible mantid species.

Well first I have 3 mantids and a ooth at moment. Funny story about my first guy he's the classic European male and one evening around dark I was standing in my driveway and boom smack in the face he lands, to my surprise a crazy bat wasn't to far away and made all the sense why my face made a landing pad lol...anyway next day I released him out front of my house, Then that following day when I was leaving I looked down at front door and he was raptor flicking the door(almost like knocking)so I figured I'd just keep him considering the nights here in NY are dropping. The only thing is I wish I can find adult female European for him to breed.

The other 2 I have are at L3 of Hierodula Unimaculata and these little buggers sure have a nice appetite and were taking down blue bottles like nothing at L2

Best enclosures personally for these guys are the deli cups although I have been spending good amount of cash on the exo terra terrariums and decking them out.

Hopefully I can meet some new people and learn more from other people"s experiences.

Latest posts