Hello everyone!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KCAlbright

Reaction score
My name is K.C., and I am super excited to be a part of this community. I absolutely LOVE Mantids, they are one if the most interesting creatures that Mother Nature has ever cooked up in my opinion. All insects are interesting to me, though I do have mild Arachniphobia when it comes to the big hairy spider species... Besides Jumping spiders, which I find sooooo cute.

Anyway, it will be good to meet all the other Mantid lovers here, and I am currently researching what I would need to start myself off with a breeding pair of Orchid Mantises, because they are just so cute and interesting. I cannot wait to see how they grow and develop.

Good to be here, guys!

Will do! Honestly, once I have everything squared away (I want to have my enclosure or enclosures all set up before I even order them), I need to find a trusted breeder/vendor that will get them delivered to me in one piece and quickly.

Hopefully they acclimate well and are thriving in no time! Pictures to come. 

And thank you for all the warm welcomes, it is much appreciated!

Awesome, one of the first places I used for mantids is bugsincyberspace.com, there's also panterrapets.com, and you can also check the classifieds for any mantids on sale. You can always check reviews too before buying.  :D

Latest posts