Hello from Down Under

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insectopia

Reaction score
A warm hello to all "mantid forum" members! I am German and do have quite a history with all sorts of reptiles (snakes, chameleons, geckos and tortoises) and invertebrates (mainly bird eating spiders, only a little with mantis). Since I am down under this is all history now (due to legal restrictions and lack of time). I am just doing a bit of entomology and raising the odd stick insect. The reason why I joined this forum is that I found a really fascinating mantis colour morph in my garden. I live in the wet tropics, so the garden is full of mantis, stick insects and so on. At the moment I hear bats fighting over some figs :) Cheers!

A warm hello to all "mantid forum" members! I am German and do have quite a history with all sorts of reptiles (snakes, chameleons, geckos and tortoises) and invertebrates (mainly bird eating spiders, only a little with mantis). Since I am down under this is all history now (due to legal restrictions and lack of time). I am just doing a bit of entomology and raising the odd stick insect. The reason why I joined this forum is that I found a really fascinating mantis colour morph in my garden. I live in the wet tropics, so the garden is full of mantis, stick insects and so on. At the moment I hear bats fighting over some figs :) Cheers!
Hmm... I love the song "land down under" ;) lol, how are you?! Glad you are a member of this awesome forum! The people on here are very nice and we're all here to help you! :)

My names Brian, nice to meet you.

Latest posts