Hello from Germany!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoppo

Reaction score
Hello !!

My Name is Jess. I am 18 Years old. I have some nice species of Mantids: Phyllocrania Paradoxa, Pseudocreobotra Wahlbergii, Miomantis paykulli and Sphodromantis Viridis :)

I live in Germany, but i am half Canadian :)

My Hobbys are my Mantids and VPG Dogsport with my Malinois.

Well actually, thats it ! If you have some questions, just ask ;)

Bye,

Zoppo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You all :)

Yes i think my species will multiply fast :rolleyes:

There are sooo many beautiful mantids... :D I love this hobby ! :)

Hey Jess. Got a buddy over there that's half german and half american. Military brat :)

He prefers it there, I guess, but comes here almost every year, to get out of the cold. Now being Canadian, if you lived there, you should be used to the cold :)

What varieties of mantis' are wild there?

Are there restrictions on what you can keep, mantis wise, there?

Enjoy.

Hey Jess. Got a buddy over there that's half german and half american. Military brat :) He prefers it there, I guess, but comes here almost every year, to get out of the cold. Now being Canadian, if you lived there, you should be used to the cold :)

What varieties of mantis' are wild there?

Are there restrictions on what you can keep, mantis wise, there?

Enjoy.
We have Mantis religiosa here, but in Germany you are not allowed to hold,catch or kill them!

I'm a Military brat too :)

Thats right, it is cold here, but winter in canada is much more colder... :D

We have Mantis religiosa here, but in Germany you are not allowed to hold,catch or kill them!I'm a Military brat too :)

Thats right, it is cold here, but winter in canada is much more colder... :D
Can you own them, then? I mean, if you aren't allowed to catch one, will you get in trouble for shipping in another species?

What is the punishment for getting caught picking one up?

Can you own them, then? I mean, if you aren't allowed to catch one, will you get in trouble for shipping in another species?What is the punishment for getting caught picking one up?
I don´t really know the consequences if you hold one here... i have to look that up.

But you are not allowed to hold them at all...

I don´t really know the consequences if you hold one here... i have to look that up.But you are not allowed to hold them at all...
OooOOoooOOooh!!!

You aren't allowed to hold them, yet you are going to start a hobby of caring for them in your home! ;)

You are a rebel!!! :wub:

Let's be friends!

*hugs*

Dinora

OooOOoooOOooh!!!You aren't allowed to hold them, yet you are going to start a hobby of caring for them in your home! ;)

You are a rebel!!! :wub:

Let's be friends!

*hugs*

Dinora
Wait B)

In Germany you are allowed to hold Mantids but not the species Mantis religiosa. All the others are allowed !!! :)

But we can stille be friends ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts