Hello from Indiana

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smb07

Reaction score
Hello from Indiana! I hope I am doing this right by starting a new thread to introduce myself...I have been a life long fan of mantids! (all things nature really) I'm a younger mother(26) of two boys who LOVE to go bug hunting! My youngests' favorite bug is a mantis. We have a terrarium set up and find a mantis every now and then, go catch soem grasshoppers and watch them for a few days then release them back where we found them. It has been a lot of fun, and we were needing more information on them other than the library(only three books on them) and found this site.

Thanks Everyone! we are in between terre haute and indy, almost smack in the middle, makes any kind of commute long. I've been reading over some of the threads to help get an idea for housing, I think a few adjustments and we'll be okay, we have a 10gal aquarium filled with sticks and things to climb on(that much I already knew), we catch food daily- great thing about the country ;) I was even able to find a picture of our last mantis friend(for a week) and it's my pic :D Glad to be hear, glad to have lots of information at my finger tips!

Latest posts