Hello from Indianapolis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stryguy

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say hello to everyone. I've been a lurker here for a few weeks, learning what I can. I recently bought a couple shield mantis from hibiscusmile and they're doing great. It started off as something that my 6 year old son and I would give a try doing. It's been so much fun so far I think we're going to try expanding our collection and take a try and raising flies for food.

I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of me :) Although I'll probably be asking more questions then answering them. :p

Welcome. I wouldn't recommend raising anything except fruit flies unless you really want the mess and hassle. Bluebottle and house flies are fairly cheap purchased as larvae or pupa. Just a thought. Also, try the search feature for your basic questions. My carpel tunnel acts up trying to reply over and over to the same questions. :D

Welcome from Oklahoma City! My sister lives about an hour outside of Indianapolis. That's a beautiful area. I got some of those shield babies too, and I just adore they're little beady eyes and massive appetite! I hope you find everything you need here!
biggrin.gif

howdy and welcome, I was supposed to go to the big bug event today, but started packing orders yesterday and still have a lot to finish, so taking a break to say HOWDY Y'ALL!

Latest posts