Hello from NJ

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pseudo paradoxa

Reaction score
Hello!

Just got my first 2 exotics (B. mendica and D. dessicata) from bugsincyberspace and I'm very excited!

Happy to meet other enthusiasts and talk about one of my favorite insects.

Never knew there was a "hobby" for this, I used to catch and breed/rear native species but not all that often as I was always more of a reptile guy...til now! ;)

I currently keep snakes, a variety of isopods, insects, fish, myriapods, and arachnids.

Anyone from beetleforum.net will know me as Amici. :)

Welcome! Nice to see another snake keeper on this site. What snakes do you keep? Dumeril's boas are my personal favorite and I also have a passion for Lampropeltis getula.

Welcome! Nice to see another snake keeper on this site. What snakes do you keep? Dumeril's boas are my personal favorite and I also have a passion for Lampropeltis getula.
I have a mated pair of Northern Brown Snakes I caught in my back yard, a Banana California Kingsnake (who was a rescue :) ), and 2 female Jungle Carpet Pythons (I'll be adding a male ASAP).

I was planning on working with snakes, but I had rediscovered me love of arthropods, so I took a turn. ;)

Jungle Carpet Pythons rock. They are another snake on my "must have" list along with the Madagascar Tree Boa and Madagascar Ground Boa.

Latest posts