Hello from Switzerland

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coyote

Reaction score
I already made some threads but forgot to introduce myself so here it is.

I'm 21 year old from Switzerland. I study philosophy and geography at the university, since I'm a kid I always loved all kind of animals. Always wanted some gecko or lizard, but never got one. I started being interested by mantis really recently. I was looking for different kind of animals that could live in a tropical terrarium. As I live in a small studio I needed something that could fit in a small terrarium and here I am. I really like those insects.

My hobbies are looking for a student job ^^, playing video games, reading about animals. I play counter strike global offensive, if there are anyone playing this game here hit me up to go and rek some silvers...

If you want to ask questions about Switzerland you are welcome.

Sorry for bad english.

I know its a late response but welcome! I've really found this network to be the best source of everything Mantid.  :D

Indeed, welcome to the forum
welcome7.gif

The forum can be pretty quiet during the summer as many members are on vacations, collecting trips, or just busy outdoors. It tends to return to normal in the fall when everyone starts getting forced back inside for the year. So it should start picking back up soon. :)

Regarding questions about Switzerland if you offering I'll ask a couple. Are you able to collect mantids or other specimens where you live? If so what species do you find? As you apologized for the language, what is your native language? ;)

Latest posts