Hello from the midwest!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I made an account last night and am pleased to join you here on the Mantid Forum! I am actually rather new to keeping insects--just got my mantis yesterday! But I do really love reptiles. My animal list at the moment is--

Vanilla Lab-Sam

Husky/Lab-Skye

Siamese Cat-Keemo Sabie

Silky/Yorkie-Maggie

Western Painted Turtle-Seafoam

ATCT Leopard Gecko-Paytynn

JTHDBG Leopard Gecko-Olive

Harlequin Crested Gecko-Stormy

Male Veil-Tail Betta-Maru

Male Crown-Tail Betta-Triton

And then my new mantis that is yet to be named. He was a rescue, so I wasn't exactly prepared for him, but I did do my fair share of research before since I was planning on getting one at the next expo anyway. I will post some pictures of him in the picture section.

Can't wait to get posting! ~Katelyn

Hello Katelyn, and welcome to the forum... nice to have you here. ;) You've found the best resource for information about, and how to care for your new mantis. What species is he/she? Do you know? Looking forward to the pics. Again, welcome!

ILcardinalkatnapperlicense.jpg

Whoa, so jealous that you have a Husky, please post photos of it :D

Welcome to the forum

From rainy Vancouver :(

Hello Katelyn, and welcome to the forum... nice to have you here. ;) You've found the best resource for information about, and how to care for your new mantis. What species is he/she? Do you know? Looking forward to the pics. Again, welcome!
ILcardinalkatnapperlicense.jpg
You should actually get a license plate that says that :D

Latest posts