hello

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MandaKitsune

Reaction score
im new to the mantid thing ive been researching ^^

i bought my european mantis from mantisplace.com

one already died it seemd the smallest but the active slightly bigger one is very active but it seems it has only 3 hind legs left and the 4th is a little damaged.

im going to be sad if my nymph is already dying..

were is the best place to buy a green looking mantis???

im new to the mantid thing ive been researching ^^i bought my european mantis from mantisplace.com

one already died it seemd the smallest but the active slightly bigger one is very active but it seems it has only 3 hind legs left and the 4th is a little damaged.

im going to be sad if my nymph is already dying..

were is the best place to buy a green looking mantis???
if the mantis turned up with 3 legs im sure rebeca will give you a replacment.did it>or did it happen after it was delivered?have you emailed mantis place?

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Hello and welcome to the forum "stressed out" the religiosa are a delicate bunch! If first time the best mantis for you would be the Giant Asian, a hardy mantis and they do come in green!

:lol: Hello and welcome to the forum "stressed out" the religiosa are a delicate bunch! If first time the best mantis for you would be the Giant Asian, a hardy mantis and they do come in green!
sometimes brown, a bit yellow, some grey here and there...

welcome AND MAY THE MANTIS BE WITH YOU!!!!!

altough i had some trouble with mantis religiosa :unsure:

Welcome!

European mantises is are very hard to care for when young. I lost all of mine, not fun.

Aim for a gaint asian, maybe a ghost or an adult version of some mantises, adults are much hardier (or in my exprience) and good exprience for beginners. I had two adults and then moved onto nymphs after they passed.

Good luck!