hello

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keevin

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Keevin, me life in Belgium, I have to trade the breeding of mantises he(it) there in one the years ½, and I speak very badly English about :rolleyes:

Actuellement in breeding:

D. lobata

D. dessicata

H. coronatus

Phyllocrania paradoxa

Parasphendales agrionina

Tisma pauliani

Stagmatoptera sp

Euchomenella sp

Sibylla pretiosa

How's the waffles? One the years 1/2? do you mean 6 months? 1/2 a year? I'm not trying to be mean... Just trying to help with your english. It's a hard language. The rest I have no question about what you mean. Welcome to the forum. Good luck trading!

I thank you for this reception, it is formidable to be able to speak with about breeder of the whole world.

It has been 18 months since I have to begin mantis, (to correct my fault of English ^_^ )

Keevin

Your welcome ! We enjoy talking with everyone also, before the internet, none of this was possible in this fashion. You must have a bit of experience to share and we are excited to share with you too. ;)

I thank you for this reception, it is formidable to be able to speak with about breeder of the whole world.It has been 18 months since I have to begin mantis, (to correct my fault of English ^_^ )

Keevin
Formidable! (All right!) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts