Hello

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starsong

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here.

I am 12 years old and always liked bugs and insects, but never had one as a pet or even knew you could have them as pets besides spiders. About two weeks ago I heard you could have a praying mantis as a pet and have been researching about them a lot ever since and a few days ago I finally ordered a Chinese mantis ootheca =D. It came yesterday and I can't wait for it to hatch.

Regards, Starsong.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am also twelve i have also loved bugs all my life and i ordered a chinese mantis :)

Hi Starsong, and welcome to the forum! :) You've already started what will help you most in learning about keeping mantids... research. This forum will give you lots of information... all you need to do is seek it out. ;) Please read all the "sticky" threads at the beginnings of each section. And just browsing through old threads is a treasure trove of learning. Doing this may help you avoid asking some of the "newbie" questions that seem to get asked (and answered) a lot. Best of luck to you in your research and learning how to care for and enjoy your mantids! :D

Welcome from California

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator: