Hello

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantisale

Reaction score
Well since the corrupt moderation wants me to introduce myself before I can sell anything on the website..

Hello! I am from Southern California and have too many mantises and need to sell them.

If I can't do so here they may end up dying..

I don't feel like going into detail about myself unless I am in a transaction with somebody or there is reason, so that's about all I want to say for my introduction. Hopefully it is sufficient to be allowed to post here. :rolleyes:

Maybe now they will undelete my post. Something makes me doubt it though. :lol:

[edit: A single moderator deleted your post because you failed to follow the rules. You must create an Intro post before selling on this website, as stated in the rules for the sales threads. The "detail" that is requested of you is your location. This information helps create trust and also helps us to verify and cross-reference your info. with your IP to make sure your participation here is in the best interest of the community. We've had our share of spammers and rip-off artists (from S. California, no less). So, to answer your question, yes, your intro has "sufficiently" introduced us to your character. However, you must still comply with the rules if you wish to take your membership to the next level (selling mantises requires that you post your location, publicly). You will receive 2 warn points--one for not following the rules and a second for attacking the forum mods. Further complaints on this topic in this thread or others will result in your being banned. -Peter]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts