Hello!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshsfrogs

Reaction score
I just thought I would introduce myself. I'm Joshua Willard the owner of www.JoshsFrogs.com . My Mantid experience is very limited. My son and I have kept a few we have found in our yard for a few days and I once was given some "Peruvian Greens" a few years ago which I raised up and gave away to someone else.

This forum appears to be a close knit group. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Welcome, Josh!!!!

Maybe its time to take on another mantis pet! You've got all of the appropriate gear! And now, you have us!! ;)

Welcome Josh! I haven't ordered from you yet but I wanted to say that you've got a great site, solid layout, easy to browse, etc. I work in the software industry and am always pleased to see a small business with a solid website.

Its a pleasure to have you Josh. I think most of us know you even if you dont know us! :p Welcome to the community!

welcome!.. I love your site, reminds me of the herp magazines i used to hunt for.

kind of sad that ALL herps (actually everything remotely 'exotic' except the red-eared slider (T.S. elegans)) are illegal to sell / possess / import / export in my country,

Latest posts