Hello. :)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristen_2013

Reaction score
Hi, I'm brand new to this site. I've been interested in making a mantid my new pet. But joined this site to look some info up on them. ANy one have some good info on them.?

welcome! they make great pets!!

...take a look around there is TONS of good info on this forum about all kinds of species of mantids :D

Welcome from connecticut!!! Feel free to browse the topics, reading the topic where peeps ask for help with something is a good start since those who help often say why these things happen (like a biological process)

Also the photo section is great for info and any topic with a genus name and consolidated after it also has a lot of info

Good luck to you ;)

Welcome. You can search here for particular terms, browse the forums, and look at the pinned topics for all the info you could ever want.

Welcome! I've learned SO much here. You can find out about the species you're interested in and then google "<species> care sheet" and find out exactly what they need (although you will get conflicting information sometimes) I also recommend this book, it's small but packed with good info

http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2006

I should warn you, they're addictive :)

Deanna

welcome from singapore :) Feel free to browse around and click on any thread that is relevant or which interests you

all the best

Latest posts