Hey everyone!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose

Reaction score
My name is Rose and I just joined today! My man reason for joining is because I've never had a Mantis before and I figure this would be a pretty reputable place to get both more information on our little friends and once I've gathered the materials I need, a Mantis of my own ? I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Welcome!  I gained a lot of knowledge just browsing and searching through these forums so I'm sure you'll find lots of information.  :)   And if you don't find the answers to your questions, just ask!

Hello and welcome to the forum!  It sure is an awesome place to read and find information on mantids, I know I've learned a lot during my short time here.  Good luck with your future mantises!

Hello Rose and welcome to the forum
wave2.gif

A good place to start is the caresheet section. If you have any specific questions just ask in the appropriate section. One of the most recommended for beginners (or anyone) for a exotic looking mantid is a Ghost (Phyllocrania paradoxa). :)

Latest posts