Hey, hiya folks

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

entomol

Reaction score
Hi people. I'm new so I better intro myself. My name is Les and I live in London, England. I'm just planning my setup and deciding on species to get. Have read lots of advice in this great forum, and am happy to be here. I have raised tarantulas from spiderlings to adults (many years ago), and am really looking forward to my new Mantid interest. Anyway, just wanted to say hello!

Les.

Hi people. I'm new so I better intro myself. My name is Les and I live in London, England. I'm just planning my setup and deciding on species to get. Have read lots of advice in this great forum, and am happy to be here. I have raised tarantulas from spiderlings to adults (many years ago), and am really looking forward to my new Mantid interest. Anyway, just wanted to say hello!Les.
Hey welcome :D

im Becky and from Manchester.

Which species are you planning on getting?

I want to say a big thanks for all the great welcomes! What a friendly place this is, very nice to be here. Hi to you all.

Becky, I'm not sure what to get at the moment because the choice of 'fairly' easy to keep species is so big. By next week I will be ready to order, so I have plenty of time to decide. I'm going to start with two different species, maybe The Peacock mantis and The Giant Asian Mantis, but?

I want to say a big thanks for all the great welcomes! What a friendly place this is, very nice to be here. Hi to you all.Becky, I'm not sure what to get at the moment because the choice of 'fairly' easy to keep species is so big. By next week I will be ready to order, so I have plenty of time to decide. I'm going to start with two different species, maybe The Peacock mantis and The Giant Asian Mantis, but?
ahh nice :)

if you ask me id recommend the Giant Malaysian Shielded Mantis :)

I have an adult and shes so friendly and easy to look after. They're also a pretty nice size (4 inches).

Heres a pictures :D

Picture018.jpg

She's beautiful and colourful Becky! I found a nice set on Flickr of this species Flickr . Really nice, I will add this species to my small list. Thanks.

Latest posts