Hey there!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoganG

Reaction score
Hi! My name's Logan and I'm a 27 year old illustrator from Virginia! I'm an animal lover who has always been kind of a nerd about arthropods. I have experience raising all sorts of critters- currently I have American toads, flaming disc snails, isopods, a couple fish, pond snails (admittedly they invaded my fish tank but I absolutely do not mind), and, I guess more conventionally, a dog and two cats. 
I'm pretty new to keeping mantises though- I raised a Carolina mantis last year, then a couple weeks ago it hit me that I can just order mantises online, so after doing a bunch of research I ended up with three ghosts and two Chinese mantises.

I tend to get anxious about whether or not I'm providing the best possible care for my exotic pets, since a lot of sources online tend to contradict each other or straight up not have information I'm looking for. I ended up obsessively reading through threads on r/mantids and people kept linking back to these forums I figured I oughta join up for any info or tips I might end up needing along the way. :)

Welcome Logan! Another ‘92 baby! :)

This is a great place for information! It’s easy to get lost in all of it, but just like hibiscus mentioned, picture their wild and go from there! You’re starting with two mantids that are pretty forgiving, so good luck!

I must ask since you mentioned it, I’m super into Fishtanks as well! What kind of tanks do you have?

-Mino

Latest posts