Hi all

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thespian

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been looking into getting a mantis, and stopped by your forum. Nice place you have here! I have a turtle (red-eared slider) already, and from experience of buying useless things for him, I didn't want to do the same thing with a Mantis.

I'm an 11 year old boy (yes, I have my parents permission :p ) and am in 6th grade. I was on Broadway for 11 months and am competing in Ballet. I have an extensive acting career, and i've preformed on live TV a few times. So, that's my story! Hope to see you around.

Welcome. Nice to see someone your age actually typing like they have some sense. Gives me hope.

Welcome! New hobbyists and some veterans tend to go all out in setting up their new pet's home. However, mantises are content with minimalist set ups. A container with a few holes in it and something to hang from are the bare essentials along with suitable food. Look around and let us know if you have any questions. Create a tank, post the photo and ask for feedback before you get your mantis, if you like.

Latest posts