Hi Everyone!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crk

Reaction score
My name is Chris and I'm new to Mantids. I've kept other inverts for years now; tarantulas, scorpions, feeder roaches and the odd beetle here and there. After visiting this forum a few times, I knew it would only be a matter of time until I would decide to acquire a few. I purchased a few Budwing nymphs and now I'm hooked! I'm already making space for more, can't wait to start expanding :D . I look forward to learning lots from you all, this is a great place to be!

Have a great day everyone!!

Chris

Hello there :)

I'm relatively new to mantids too, but there's lots to learn on this site. Mantis-keeping is fascinating, rewarding, and not too demanding. All the best!

Welcome Chris!

Mantis can be like potato chips: one is great, several are better, more and more... :lol:

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! It's really great to be here :D

Welcome Chris to the forums! I have 4 Tarantulas (Chilean Rose Hair 5+ inc. Female, Avicularia Avicularia 6+ inc. Female, Avicularia Metallica 2+ inc and Ghost Ornamental 2+ inc.) 2 Praying mantids (L4 Budwing mantis and T. Graminis Full grown) 1 Banana Spider about 2 inc. and 1 Common Black House Spider 1+ inc.! I would like to see some pics / videos / info of your collection! sounds very awesome! Btw I will be getting 3 more praying mantids in about a week! Texas Unicorn, African Stick, and Wide Arm Mantids! I cant wait :lol:

Thanks for the welcome! I'll get some pics up soon...good luck with your new Mantids :D

Ah another has fallen to the siren's song of the mantis! Welcome to the community.

Latest posts