Hi everyone

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas_tulip90

Reaction score
My name is Kristen, I’m 29 and live in the Houston area. My amazing co workers gave me my very first mantis which is an orchid mantis, as an administrative professional day gift. I had no idea how much fun they were to keep and am totally in love with my little guy. I’m also getting a Texas unicorn mantis soon and can’t wait! I’m excited to start my mantis keeper journey and so glad I found this place to find answers to some of my questions. 

A74AEBEF-236E-423E-A357-F58555F1C297.jpeg

Hi Kristen. Glad you've joined us! 

I recognize you from Mantis Keepers. I'm sure you're enjoying your orchid! 

Over a decade of posts and information in here, along with the best breeders in the hobby. 

I've been at this since last fall and have found the support here indispensable. 

Start a personal thread in the Mantis photos section, and keep an eye in the mantis buy sell section if you're looking for new additions. 

So.... welcome! 

Christian 

👊😎

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum! Your male orchid is beautiful and unicorns are a lot of fun.

- MantisGirl13

One of my first Mantis was an Orchid too. I thought about them for years. I got very esxcite3de when found one for sell. wELCOME TO THE GROUP.

Latest posts