Hi I'm from california

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantisgirl19

Reaction score
My name is Breanna I'm 20 years old though most people say i don't look it i mean i'm not that short jeez I've been on here since September but i forgot to do this better late than never right

this is Ketzia my Ghost Mantis I bought her 3 days ago from Ssimsswiss he is a very nice man 20130425_170806.jpg

she is the first small species i've kept, i usually prefer the bigger species.

What I am currently looking for right now is Violins and Texas unicorn mantids i only want those at the moment so anyone from the L.A area who is selling females i'd be happy to buy

also I am curious to know what others on here name there mantids i usually choose names from shows i love or whatever rhymes with there scientific name

Greetings from the East coast,looks like you have a green ghost? I feel like I am the only one who hasn't had a ghost yet lol They are nice though :)

Just saw the naming portion,I name mine off of movie and music characters,and odd variations of words,and letters,sometimes normal ones as well

I've had a Zimi (zee mee ), Zomie (zahm mee),Mundae ( monday),Peaches,Roswel,Skittles,Frankenweenie,Ophelia,Violet,Chloe,Blixby...tonsssss more but those are the ones that I can remember in a short minute lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings from the East coast,looks like you have a green ghost? I feel like I am the only one who hasn't had a ghost yet lol They are nice though :)

Just saw the naming portion,I name mine off of movie and music characters,and odd variations of words,and letters,sometimes normal ones as well

I've had a Zimi (zee mee ), Zomie (zahm mee),Mundae ( monday),Peaches,Roswel,Skittles,Frankenweenie,Ophelia,Violet,Chloe,Blixby...tonsssss more but those are the ones that I can remember in a short minute lol
haha frankenweenie how cute yeah i guess you could say my ghost is green but to me she looks black sometimes or grayish i still love my tiny ketzia

Latest posts