Hi I'm the new mantis :)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeWhiteGuy

Reaction score
My name is Vincent, I'm 21 and I live in Allen Park, Michigan. Well I recently decided to raise European mantids and I just got my 1 10 gallon glass aquarium and plastic 10 gallon along with some 32oz soup cups I just ordered. I have an entire room I plan to dedicate to this to I cant wait. :D I also like to play games in my free time, Go to college >_>… every day right now. No joke though I have fun with college I plan to do engineering so yeah.

Any breeders near me or just anyone who likes to have fun doing this? If so message me that would be cool to have someone near to talk to and maybe later when I get better stuff trade. :)

welcome from Connecticut,where the European mantis is the state insect! i cant wait for my ooth to hatch (which reminds me, gotta get it out of my attic now lol!)

hatchlings r delicate but they r a nice species :)

Hello Vincent, we have some michigan members on here, so you may get to meet them. I am in OHIO! hot here right now, miss my snow, but otherwise, welcome!

Welcome!

Hello Vincent, we have some michigan members on here, so you may get to meet them. I am in OHIO! hot here right now, miss my snow, but otherwise, welcome!
How can you miss the snow??? :)

Im so happy that the first signs of spring is here. But still snowy.

:)

So I decided to start making a mantis channel for youtube were I show every 3 days how things are coming along feeding and molting and what not :) should be a fun thing to do.

Good news is my ooths ship on Monday should be here on Tuesday then I will start making videos and show my progress once or twice a week. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VincentsMantids

I wont have any videos for a bit tho so yeah.
I see that your YouTube profile picture is by igor.

I'd recommend asking his permission or It could be infringing copyright.

This nearly happened to me so I'd be careful. :)