Hi Mantis Friends

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gor420

Reaction score
Name Eric

from San Antonio Tx,

thought i make my intro : )

Live in the city of San Antonio dont really do much then hangout with family and friends and spend time with the boys,Ive just turned 21 couple days ago haha

became a Mantis lover after seeing a mantis just 1year ago and grown so interested in them every sense holding a wild full grown common Chinese Mantis with the threat display on my hand,while working at my aunts ranch.During the time i was able to buy my own setup and find my own little mantis on the ranch while i was out of town working,he basicly was only guy to hangout with and to watch the little critter rock side to side was very awsome to see & him or she to climb down to snag a helpless cricket to satisfy the hunger was epic lol.Sadly moving back to my hometown thought was best after taking care of the little guy for a successful four months there as a newbie to the game i had to let him/her go before leaving on plane back to my home.Ive done so much studying and planing on geting some new type of mantids to keep here now that i settled back in at home would like to go on about geting a more unusual mantis like a Ghost Mantis even better they can be kept together i heared so maybe even a egg case to hatch a few together would be cool.I know this site has alot to offer to someone as me to want to accomplish my own little tribe of mantids.Just like to say thanks to Mantidforum and all the users for the opportunity,i do love reading about all the topics you guys have too and thanks everyone. : )

Welcome from Seattle, Eric!

There's obviously a ton of great information here to help you get started. After you've gathered supplies and are ready to have your colony of P. paradoxa or whatnot, the Classifieds section is a great place to find lots of different mantids. Just be sure to read the Breeder Feedback threads to learn what others have to say before you make a purchase! :)

Hello Eric,

Welcome from Minnesota, and a Happy Belated Birthday!

I visited San Antonio in October 2010. While staying at our vacation rental in a nearby city, I found mantids on the house, and that's how I got started on this hobby.

Tammy

welcome from Dallas :p lots of info here, and lots of people willing to sell, lend and trade here...great place!

Latest posts