Hi, new here...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantisFreak

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm from the UK and new here :D

As you probably guessed I love Mantids :rolleyes: My collection keeps on growing and soon I will run out ofroom for them all :lol:

Phyllocrania paradoxa, Gongylus gongylodes, Hierodula membranacea, Pseudempusa pinnapavonis, Parasphendale affinis, Miomantis Paykulii, Alalomantis coxalis, Stagmomantis carolina and Odontomantis Planiceps

I also have some more on the way this week :rolleyes:

Thank you for reading.

Hello there, Mantis Freak.
WavingHello.gif
Welcome to the forum... glad to have you here. Nice species list you've got there. I know all about running out of room for them, hehe. My husband finally gave in and gave me the spare bedroom for all my mantids; but he says, "That's it! That's all you get... it goes no further!" Now I'm trying to find space to put all the accessories and cages, medium, etc. :p Hope you'll enjoy the forum!

Welcome20From20Illinois.jpg

Hello there, Mantis Freak.
WavingHello.gif
Welcome to the forum... glad to have you here. Nice species list you've got there. I know all about running out of room for them, hehe. My husband finally gave in and gave me the spare bedroom for all my mantids; but he says, "That's it! That's all you get... it goes no further!" Now I'm trying to find space to put all the accessories and cages, medium, etc. :p Hope you'll enjoy the forum!
Welcome20From20Illinois.jpg
Welcome.

LOL at Becky. It sure is the truth though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome everyone :D

Hopefully this week I will have my Schizocephala bicornis, Hymenopus coronatus, Acontiothespis concinna , Rhombodera sp and a Creobroter pictipennis Ooth . As you can tell I'm going to be busy with my new nymphs this week :lol:

I'm also gagging for Tarachodes sp and Brunneria borealis :rolleyes:

Matt

Two of my many nymphs :D

064.jpg

033-1.jpg

HELLO. this is great site. i've only been a member for 2 months. there is alot of help here if you need it

Oh Dear me! we now have two Mantis freaks on the forum :lol: a Mantis freak and a Super freak! kindof sounds like superheros! You guys need a costume now!