Hi

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masonperillo

Reaction score
Hi people, ive posted a few things but never introduced myself, i live in illinois, im only 12 years old and i love animals of all kinds. You think of me as just a little kid but i do all of my reasearch and I know more than a lot of adults. I currently have a leopard gecko and 2 red-eyed tree frogs which are going up for sale soon (they are so much of a pain to take care of and they are boring since you can do anything with them). I cant wait to get my mantids. I used to have 2 chinese mantids which i knew almost nothing about and all i wanted to do was impulse buy. I am a lot more responsible now. That's about it so read my posts and say hi.

Welcome to the community. I was born and raised in IL. I spent the first 19 years of my life living in north western IL.

hey everyone thanks for the replys. I was thinking about getting either some ghosts to be raised comunally, or 3 creos and a blue flash or a java shield.

Welcome. I am originally from Illinois too.