hi

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe0709

Reaction score
hi all my names joe im 16 im from the uk and i keep a number of inverts and reptiles such as snakes lizards scorpions and tarantulas and have just got into mantids about 2 month ago. atm i keep 2 spiny flower mantis nymphs and i have got a l4 male orchid mantis coming in the week :p

im sure people will agree with me here when i say we could do with some more orchid mantis around. so if anyone wants to borrow my male when he has matured your more than welcome.

i look forward to learning all about mantis and increasing my collection whilst on the forum.

cheers

hi all my names joe im 16 im from the uk and i keep a number of inverts and reptiles such as snakes lizards scorpions and tarantulas and have just got into mantids about 2 month ago. atm i keep 2 spiny flower mantis nymphs and i have got a l4 male orchid mantis coming in the week :p im sure people will agree with me here when i say we could do with some more orchid mantis around. so if anyone wants to borrow my male when he has matured your more than welcome.

i look forward to learning all about mantis and increasing my collection whilst on the forum.

cheers
i take it its 14 nympths your getting?i need an adult male desperately.

Latest posts