home grown terrorist

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massaman

Reaction score
Just showing off one of my home grown chinese that was hatched from ooths that I bought online.In June I had released around 5 ooths worth of nymphs in a grassy area across the street from my house and this is one of them That I raised her up from around pre sub adult and she really now is a looker indeed!

chineseone.jpg

chinesetwo.jpg

Total looker! Have you seen any of the ones you let go out in the wild? I released most of one ooth and haven't seen any of them since
sad.gif

Nice one! :)

I hope my Chinese makes it to that size.

As long as I keep the tape off their containers this time I think I should have a slight amount of better success. :wacko:

I had tape on the lid covering a hole so flies couldn't get out.

It molted on the lid and got it head and legs stuck I think. :blink:

It was still only a little guy though. Learned real quick not to tape anything with mantids!

I have seen a few that I have released and have three of them as well a female and two males and the female as shown is a lovely adult now and well this is the first time I ever seen any chinese in the wild even though I was the one to introduce these into a area by my house and this is the first time I ever seen them in Michigan in the wild from my releasing of ooths!