how do i buy mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aje88

Reaction score
how do i buy mantids from people selling them on this site. how do i give the seller the money. im asking this because most of the seller sites dont have the species of mantid i want and most of the offerers in mantid forum do. someone please reply.

first you find the species you want and send a personal message to that person or if they have a email address then you email them and ask how much the mantis is and if there is any extra fees like priority or express shipping and depending on how cheap either is then go with the best option you want when buying them and most people will take paypal or cash or personal checks when you want to buy a mantis or more then one but make sure you ask how they ship them before making any deals and I prefer to send cash or checks when I buy a mantis and paypal is something I dont use and its a personal preference but how you pay is up to you and you give the person you want to buy the mantis from your address if your allowed to do so as some parents wont let their children release personal information such as their home address or anything but always make sure its ok with them first!This pretty much sums up how to purchase a mantis and how to pay for it and so forth!

Paul pretty much covers the topic, but i shall add a couple of suggestions.

Most teens use their parent's PayPal account. If you do, make sure that the seller knows your personal Email addy, so that messages don't get "lost" on your parent's Email account.

You should be able to work out, from reading the posts and breeders feedback here, which breeders are both kindly and have a lot of positive feedback (the two usually go together) . Explain that you are new to this, and they will usually be happy to help you. Do not start out by buying outside of the U.S. Get your feet wet at home.

Remember that if you pay cash, it is a good idea to send it by registered mail. You can learn about rates from the USPS site or at your friendly P.O.

Let us know how you make out. :D

You find out what methods of payment they want. If they want paypal you get the info and paypal them the funds. If they will accept money order or checks you send them to the address provided. Just like buying anything else.