Howdy

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyatt Earp

Reaction score
Howdy all,

Name's Wyatt Earp, but Wyatt does just fine. I own 2 Emperor Scorpions and 1 Rose Hair tarantula and want to get into mantids ASAP. Nice to meet Y'all and look forward to gettin to know ya.

:cowboy:

Welcome to the forum..........Wyatt Earp.

LOL Nocie to meet all of you. ismart: Holiday is doing well, a little grouchy, but well. ;) :cowboy:

Welcome from Yuma, AZ! I always take visitors to see you defeat the Clanton gang (three times daily) in Tombstone, AZ! Next time we go, I'll take time to ask you about yr mantids!

LOL Well, if I was actually in Tombstone I would be more than happy to talk to you. Unfortunately I live in Ohio at the moment and will be spending my summer in the epic wilds of Wyoming. LOL. But I SO WISH I could be part of that gunfight. Thanks again everyone who's welcoming me! I already really like this forum!

So can anyone explain the blog thing to me? Like what do you do in a blog? Never done one before. LOL! THANKS!

Right now I am in Nelsonville at Hocking College. My hometowen is just outside of Bellefontaine, about an hour northwest of Columbus.

:cowboy:

Welcome to the Mantis Forum. A blog is a online log of events that you add notes, pictures, hyperlinks to. Kind of like a diary, but maybe not so personal.

Last edited by a moderator: