I made a mantis quiz

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a 7, it says "You know most of your stuff!". Still a newbie and the various scientific species were really throwing me off. :D

I got 7 too. The species IDs threw me off as well. 99% of the species I ever kept are Mantis Religiosa so I don't have much experience on identifying other species

Last edited by a moderator:
I got them all right. :D Or actually I mis-clicked one of the questions so got that wrong. I was uncertain on the Gongylus gongyloides. lol Great explanations after you click one of the choices.

got some pros up in here! haha. I put stagmomantis carolina instead of limbata on one and got the flower mantid species wrong. Great quiz friend!

9/10 that was fun...I have to admit.. I guessed on one... correctly .. of course.. I have "met" most of the presented species..

I got 9 out of 10. I have been keeping mantids for 5 years now, but how was I supposed to know the YELLOW orchid mantis scientific name? I thought there was only the pink orchid mantis!

9/10 :D :D the regions that european mantises can be found on I only saw North America so I picked that not seeing both.

Latest posts