• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Idolomantis diabolica nimfs for SALE

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kozavkoza

Reaction score
I have nimfs L3/4 of Idolomantis diabolica for sale. I can ship it to countries in Europe at my own risk. It is no problem.

From 8.08.2009 I will be in New York and I can transport mantis to US!!!

Price for L3/4:

10pcs - 180USD

30pcs - 450USD

100pcs - 1100USD

To 8.08.2009 Idolomantis can grow to L4/5.

Minimum order 10pcs

More info: [email protected]

Best regards

Adam

Idolomantis_diabolica_1.jpg

Idolomantis_diabolica_2.jpg

Idolomantis_diabolica_3.jpg

I have nimfs L3/4 of Idolomantis diabolica for sale. I can ship it to countries in Europe at my own risk. It is no problem.From 8.08.2009 I will be in New York and I can transport mantis to US!!!

Price for L3/4:

10pcs - 180USD

30pcs - 450USD

100pcs - 1100USD

Minimum order 10pcs

Best regards

Adam
Hi

I am interested. I've only had Chinese Mantis. Are these hard to keep?

Do you mean you'll be in New York City- or if not where. I'm in Rochester. Will you ship from NY? Let me know all the info I need to know.

Thanks

Marianne

HI ADAM!

I am interested in buying your 10 pack of idolomantis diabolica for $180 us dollars I just need to know a few things.

1.do you have an arrive alive guarantee?

2.Can you ship to New York at this time?

I am very interested please email me at [email protected]

Potential buyers.................do your research and buy with caution.

I have nimfs L3/4 of Idolomantis diabolica for sale. I can ship it to countries in Europe at my own risk. It is no problem.From 8.08.2009 I will be in New York and I can transport mantis to US!!!

Price for L3/4:

10pcs - 180USD

30pcs - 450USD

100pcs - 1100USD

Minimum order 10pcs

Best regards

Adam
is this guy reliable? i dont understand the +1, +2 remarks. have u guys heard bad things about this guy? i live in NJ, are u still in NY dude?

is this guy reliable? i dont understand the +1, +2 remarks. have u guys heard bad things about this guy? i live in NJ, are u still in NY dude?
The +1, +2 remarks just mean they agree with what rick is saying. The problem is no one has heard anything good or bad about this seller. He has not updated this thread in over a month. You might be better off replaying to his email address for more info on his status.

Latest posts