I'm back!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cat_named_noodles

Reaction score
It's been about 4 years since I first joined and well, kids and college sort of took my life over! I am not keeping any mantis species right now, though we like to take pictures of ones we find, as well as nearly every other critter we come across! Our youtube channel is The Wimberley Naturalist, and you can find lots of animal/nature videos there. We (my 5 year old son and I) have quite the collection of non-mantid pets right now, from a cat, to 4 dogs, 12 chickens, 4 ducks, 6+ Marbled crayfish, a 6 gallon saltwater soft/polyp coral (and red bubble algae!) tank, two beautiful axolotls, a cliff chirping frog, a female betta, various freshwater shrimp, 4 Thai micro crabs, and soon to get 20+ Opae 'Ula (Hawaiian volcano shrimp). We have kept mantids in the past, as well as tarantulas, snakes, other frogs, toads, goats, a horse, ferrets, rabbits, and a bunch of other critters.. Anyway, glad to be back, we'll be posting lots of pictures and enjoying the forum! Oh, anyone know how to change the "About Me" part of my profile? It's a tad old :) Thanks!

Latest posts