INtroductions

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cumminsa

Reaction score
Hello all;

My name is Alex Cummins and a long time dabbler in BUGS! I have kept mantids on and off over the years but never anything serious. I am as much or more interested in the biology side of things. I would like to get started with something interesting. I have heard there are some I can keep colonially which would be great. I perfer to work on one or two species at a time. I dont want to keep all at the same time. I am looking at watching development and growth and maybe even breeding. I am interested in acquiring something insteresting if there is anyone out there with ooths. I would like to acquire 6-12 sub adults or and ooth or both. I dont (at this point) plan on long term breeding of a single species but intense examination of a single species at a time then moving on. I have kept and or played with everything from tigers to cobras but want something a little more contained now.I hope that is enough of an introduction

Alex