InvertsandOi!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steeve

Reaction score
I saw there was no thread for InvertsandOi so I figure I'd start one.

I bought a little ghost a few weeks back. Communication was great, the seller answered all my questions promptly. Mantis was shipped asap, but the post office took an extra day to process it so he offered to send a second one just in case the delay killed it. Thankfully an extra day later the mantis was on its way; InvertsandOi kept me posted on his other mantises who were starting to molt and promised to send a replacement if my ghost mismolted in the mail. Very fortunately the ghost arrived safe and sound and freshly molted; it was packaged super securely and since then has molted once more and is healthy as can be.

Awesome seller, excellent communication, and even better LAG policy. Highly recommend buying from him!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought 4 ghosts from InvertsandOi  for a reasonable price. Communication was great, everything arrived promptly and in fantastic health! Super nice transaction, couldn't have been better! Looking forward to future business. Definitely recommend.

Thanks again! 

Latest posts