It can't be true!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrickfraser

Reaction score
I read it and wept. Price this year is $629! I'm heavily debating......

itcantbetrue.png

I have the godson now, so I might want to go more. It works out that if you go once every 2 months, it pays for itself....kinda. lol I also have a Disney credit card that I earn money to use toward the pass. I think I'm up to about $250 collected this year, so that's almost half way paid for.

Wow, now I know why I only take my kids once every two years. haha

All these theme parks are so expensive now. Magic Mountain is a killer too.

Never been to disney land before.. been to disney world three times.. marched in the big magic kingdom parade two of those times and had a disney clinic on how their music program is structured... Lot of fun, but I supposed it is the type of thing that can wear out quick... but always nice to treat the kids :D

Never been to Disneyland or Disney World before... :mellow: Geeze it's expensive...

Went to all four parks in September. My grandma JUST retired from her job at the Boardwalk, so while we were there (Before she retired) she and her friends got us in free. :D We still had to pay a little over $1,000 to get into Universal and Islands of Adventure. I have a pretty big family so there's not much that's real cheap for us. :p Had a great time in FL though! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That is just mind blowing to me. I mean I knew it was expensive but I haven't been since I was a kid and that was well a long time ago!

I went to Florida some years back with my friend. I paid for the flights and he took care of the parks and hotel package. We were there for 9 days and didn't seem too expensive. Funny thing is that annual passes in Florida for all 4 parks is only $611.31 and if you add the water parks is only $744. I feel like Disneylandians are getting ripped!

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney's just gonna keep getting more expensive the more they expand. I mean they have their own CURRENCY. No joke. It's called Disney Dollars. Aside from that... Their own traffic system, TONS of hotel resorts, river system, train system, and down town shopping center. Don't get me wrong, Disney's awesome. They're just so big now that their prices (For a lot of people) make it the once in a lifetime trip they call it. :p

Sadly Disneyland has no room for major expansion like Florida has. Disney's California Adventure was actually built over the old Disneyland parking lot so they built a massive parking stucture. I could do without Downtown Disney, but it's the closest place to get a cocktail, besides the beer, wine, and wine "margaritas" at California Adventure. I frequent the Rainforest Cafe for their Panama Punch. Extra 151 please. :lol: