Jcal

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Made a deal with Jcal and he sent me a nice subadult and some L2 babies, all nicely packed and ALL made it in good health! Nice transaction! Try him! :)

Made a deal with him. He sent me nymphs & they arrived safe and healthy!

That was bit overdue. Try him! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just concluded a trade with Jcal. I sent an orchid male and received a beautiful female in the trade. Shipping was fast and she's a feisty one.

Did a trade of sorts with Jcal and received a very nice looking Adult female Orchid. She is in great shape thanks Jcal!

did a trade with him second time and received a beautiful nymph! He also included a bonus! Thanks Jcal!

I recieved a beautiful (or should I say handsome) male ghost mantis for my female and I even got to meet him in person! He is a very kind guy and I recomend him to everyone. The transaction was SO easy. I will buy from him again in the future

Just received cuties babies orchids very well packed separately in lovely boxes ! I almost love more the boxes than the orchids lol

All of them arrived in perfect condition :)

Thank you again !!!

Traded a freshly laid orchid ooth for one of his ooths that were due to hatch soon.

I needed an ooth that was going to hatch sooner and he also wanted an ooth that would not hatch on him during transit during his move out of state.

When I showed him the ooth I had available for trade he stated that his was roughly the same size.

When we did the trade I noticed that his ooth was only about 2/3 the size of mine, maybe less. I didn't make a complaint as I felt that it wouldn't matter so long as the ooth he gave me was fertile.

Several weeks past and nothing came out of the ooth. When I asked him what was up he mentioned that I need not worry and that it would hatch "for sure".

After another few weeks nothing ever came out of the ooth and it was a dud. I asked if he could send me back my ooth as his guaranteed fertile ooth was no good, and I even offered to pay shipping back and sell him some Deroplatys dessicata nymphs at a price that is basically a steal for his troubles, but at this point communication was nonexistent.

Several months have passed with no communication, and I am assuming he had just kept my ooth to reap the fruits from it and purposely ignore my messages on this matter.

I should also mention that I had bought 3 L5/6 deroplatys lobata from him person that ended up being all frail and died within 3 days of purchasing and they would not eat.

You may get treated nicely when a deal is in his favor, but once something happens he will not stand behind his animals/livestock/ooths/etc.