Jesskb

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massaman

Reaction score
Got a male chinese mantis from him and was packed very well and is healthy and its nice doing business with people such as him in the same state as I am and hope to do more business with him in the near future!

Jess gave me six Egyptian nymphs, five Chinese nymphs, and one adult female Egyptian for free. One of the Chinese nymphs died during the walk/car ride to and from where we met. But all of the others are in wonderful condition and he even brought a Ghost mantis to show me. :) He took her out and I got to hold her!

He's very knowledgable and he's helping me whenever I have any questions. I'd love to do business with him again in the future. :)

I took Jess up on his offer for the free Chinese nymphs. He asked me if I wanted some miomantis instead of all Chinese. I said that I'd take 5 of each. My order arrived yesterday. One of the Chinese nymphs didn't make it, but Jess had included an extra. Everything was packed well, and Jess has been extremely helpful!

I got some Chinese and some Mios from Jess, and they came mostly alive and were very well packaged. The ones that didn't make it were random deaths which the species are known for, and couldn't be changed. Best of all, he's checked in to see how they're doing afterwards! You can't get that kind of caring just anywhere! I wouldn't hesitate to make trades, buy, or sell to Jess and I'm sure I'll have the opportunity in the future! ;)

I just got two adorable little L2 ghosts from Jess yesterday. They're healthy and happy, and eating hydei's like crazy! Jess is a great friend, and a great mantis owner. :)

Excellent shipping and packing. 6 ghost mantis arrived safe and sound. He even threw in some freebies. There were 5 babies, but somewhere one went missing
unsure.gif
. I'll be watching the walls. I would definitely recommend and would buy from again.

Thank you, Jess for a fantastic transaction. I appreciate your time and effort with the safe and secure delivery of the Wallys by packing them so meticulously well. All arrived as promised in excellent condition and I was surprised to receive the two extra "freebie" nymphs. It was my pleasure doing business with you and meeting you. I'd highly recommend Jess as a terrific breeder and distributor. Thanks, again for everything!!

I got a nice female popa spurca from Jess a few days ago. She's eating well, and loves her new home. Jess is once again, a wonderful breeder. Thanks for another great mantis!

I receive a package of assorted ages of Gongys today. All were fine and packed so well that they came through the USPS non-delivery of the Express Mail package that was due Saturday and about which I posted the beginning part of the story. I will post the end of it later. Thanks to , the Violins are great and as I am sure as always with Jesse, it is the packing that makes a big difference. I am glad that I was able to claim the mantids this morning and not have to get into an insurance claim against the PO. I am sure that I will be doing business again with Jess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts