JOOSSA

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meanfoot

Reaction score
I recieved my ooth from joossa today it was packaged very well and joossa even threw in a extra ooth and a care sheet for the ooth explaining how to keep in fridge before incubating

i am sure I will order from him again without pause.

thanx joossa

jim o.

Positive!!

I sent $20 in CASH for an I. oratoria ooth. I sent the money and hoped for the best! Joossa came through with flying colors!! I got my ooth, plus an extra, and an adult male and female for my collection. Everything was expertly packed and arrived in perfect condition. Even the 2 dead mantids arrived with the antennae undamaged! Hows that for well packed? The included care sheet is the best I have ever found! Well written, clear and detailed. It should provide even a complete beginner with all that is needed for successful rearing.

I would not hesitate to buy again. I can not recommend joossa enough!!

Update: 9 June 08, This is very late. Both ooths did hatch out just fine. Got some great little critters out of them!! Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent $21 in CASH for an Iris oratoria ooth. I sent the money and Joossa came through and I got my ooth, plus an extra. Everything was expertly packed and arrived in perfect condition.

I would not hesitate to buy again. I can not recommend joossa enough!!

Received an ooth today. He tossed in an extra one free of charge! He also included very detailed care instructions along with some other information about the ooths he sent. Didn't really need the care info personally, but the other information was useful. Transaction was excellent and the item arrived quickly. Recommended.

I purchased another ooth from Joossa and he came through and I got my ooth, plus an extra. Everything was expertly packed and arrived in perfect condition.

I would not hesitate to buy from him again and I can not recommend joossa enough!!

I received my Iris oratoria ooth, actually ooths (2 on one stick), today. Very straightforward care sheet provided and they arrived quickly. To help with hatching and incubation I have added a riser in my Dubia roach colony on the "cool" side. It will keep it a constant 85-95 with plenty of humidity. Double duty and quite convenient as the roaches space is not affected.

4-27-11

Update- Both ooths hatched! Great experience and I highly recommend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent $20 to him for an Iris oratoria ooth. I sent the money and Joossa came through and I got my ooth, plus an extra. Everything was expertly packed and arrived in perfect condition.

Joel was nice enough to sell me some I. oratoria from his personal stock for my research. He really helped me out offering me his total stock and provided information regarding the origin of the ooths. Communication was easy and his responses were prompt and always on time. I sent him the money and immediately after receiving it, he shipped the ooths to me. I took the risk in buying them, he warned me the ooths might hatch during shipping. They did...but his excellent packing prevented any deaths from occurring. Now I have a bunch of I. oratoria running around. Reminds me of my days back in vegas. Thanks Joel, I'd recommend him to anyone. Very professional and efficient.