jplelito (Jon Lelito)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

padkison

Reaction score
I trade an ooth to Jon for some S. pretiosa nymphs. Mantids arrived on time, packed well, and were nice healthy looking specimens.

Thanks Jon

I purchased 5 Orchid Mantids from Jon. He added an extra mantis in for me and also threw in an ooth! Thanks alot Jon! Very well packed. And healthy specimen. I would do business with again. Highly recommend.

I received today, the Orchid nymphs that I purchased from Jon. They were individually packed in sauce cups with plenty of food for the overnight trip. There were extra ones added and they were all healthy and happy. I am entirely enjoying the business that I conducted with Jon, and highly recommend him to all of you who might be thinking of a purchase, sale, or trade.

Yours truly,

Manti-Rich

Rich Sekerman

Positive!

Recieved Orchid nymphs from Jon, they arrived healthy with a couple of freebies. Look forward to doing business with again.

Ron

Great transaction, despite a mishap and an extra day in transit they all arrived alive and healthy and happy with a couple extra nymphs to boot! Would gladly recommend to anyone.

Latest posts