jseng

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jseng

Reaction score
Started a new thread for myself. Thanks for your business!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a trade with Jseng earlier this week and the package arrived today. FANTASTIC shipping, AWESOME quality Mantids,and TONS of extras.he's just a really cool dude to talk to, and to do buisness with in general. The amount of work that he put into his shipping shows the care he has for the animals he ships. Definitely a top notch forum member who I'll definitely be doing buisness again. I'd recommend that any of you do the same!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did my first mantid purchase ever from jseng. He was absolutely the BEST! He had great prices, a wide selection of mantids, and gave me all the information I needed to know. He sent the mantids all packaged up and secure, plus EXTRA FREEBIES!! All of them arrived alive despite my towns terrible weather conditions. He included all of the last molt dates with them too! Whenever I post a question or I'm looking for a mantid, he is the first to message me personally and give me all the information and who would have what I'm looking for. He has been the biggest help for me starting in the hobby!! Highly recommend buying from him!he's messaged me periodically just to check on how they were doing. That was one of the coolest things because it showed how much he really cares. It's not just about the buck with him and I think that quality is the absolute best part of dealing with jseng! 5 stars!

Once again, I purchased from Jseng because I know he delivers quality! He has helped ever step of the way. I posted looking for feeder flies and He messaged me personally to send me to the right person. When i was looking for idolos, he was the first to respond and refer a reputable breeder. just bought another 2 orchids and he sent me a pair of Budwings free. This guy is amazing. His prices are low and shipping is so reasonable. I really trust this guy. Wholeheartedly recommend doing business with Jseng

Same as all the other reviews, Jseng is top notch. Made quite a few back and forth transactions with Him and he always delivers super high quality packaging and insects. Just made another purchase from him for 4 mantids, and I received 5 happy healthy mantids packed with care and precision.. I recommend him 100%

Just got another order in from jseng, and this one was a massive order. It included quite a few species of inverts that i haven't kept before and this guy gave me a freaking TON of help !!!! He's the KING of communication with his customers. I've ordered quite a few times from josh and he's an incredible seller. Never once have I had an even close to negative experience with him. In fact, his packing is so d@mned good I've never had a doa from him! He puts care into every aspect of this hobby, and that (at least for me) is what I look for when I'm considering purchasing live animals from someone.summary: awesome guy. Awesome animals. Awesome service.

Recommend him 100%

I purchased a couple orchids from jseng and have been very pleased with the entire transaction. Good communication, fast shipping, everything packed well. Even kept in touch to make sure everything was still going fine a couple weeks later. Highly recommended.

To this day, Jseng has been the absolute best seller I've bought from. I've done 2 day priority with each of my shipments and I've recieved each and ever mantid (probably a few dozen at this point) alive and healthy. The heatpack in my last shipment was still warm when I opened it! Definitely will do business again and again!

I did a trade with Jseng this week and I'm more than pleased with how the trade went! Communication was fast and I enjoyed our conversation. Specimens were shipped on the promised date and were packed extremely well to the point I felt sorry for packing mine poorly compare to his! All the bugs made it alive and well, and the orchid male I got paired up with my female right away :)  

Overall I give A++++++ to the infinity for Jseng and I am certainly looking forward to doing another trade with him in the future :) I also recommend doing trade with him to everyone! 

Just did another trade with Jseng and I couldn't be happier! All the bugs were packed well and arrived in great shape, and he even added cool pack for the hot weather at my place! Also, I feel like I'm stealing from Jseng because I got better end of the trade (especially number wise. I received more than twice the number of bugs I sent. lol) !  I'm really looking forward to doing a business with him again if I get a chance! 

Thank you so much Jseng!

Bought more mantids and they arrived perfectly packed and arrived earily and healthy. Will probably most likely.... shoot I most definitely will buy more in the future!  A+++++++++++++++++++

I'm very pleased with my order. Lots of freebies and generously returned over-payment on shipping. Also takes the time to share information on care. Great seller!

Hello, I am very pleased with my order! Jseng is top-notch when it comes to shipping, communication, and mantid quality! I am defiantly ordering from him again! 5 stars!

Another great purchase from jseng. He never fails to meet and exceed my expectations, and again offered valuable care tips. I'm thankful he sells on this forum.

Recently purchased some H. Vitrea(new species to the hobby) and not only are they stunning, but jseng did probably the best packing job I've ever seen in the hobby so far and even did everything he could to make sure they came in top shape and gave me endless tips on their care. Would definitely order again! 

Very pleasant seller. I ordered three hierodula vitrea and I got two extra mantids! Unfortunately the mail was delayed and I lost two, but the other ones survived only because of the great packing. Seller was emailing me daily on the status of the package, expressing concern, which really shows how much he cares about his pets. I'm really happy and would order again! My remaining mantids are perky and doing great. I highly recommend this person, he's very kind. 

I ordered some mantises and was very happy with the results. Communication was excellent and he was very quick to respond. The mantises were packed very well and arrived alive and in great condition.

Latest posts