julie in a nutshell

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monster

Reaction score
hello! i've been checking out this forum for about a month now. lots of good information. i picked up my first mantis late March, a ghost. she immediatly had a bad shed on me and died just after 1 week :cry:

so i decided to try again and now have a lovely lavender wide-arm who's already had one sucessful molt. whaoo! keeping a steady supply of food has been an interesting challange. i don't know what the neighbors think of me running around with a tiny deli cup to catch flies while the next batch still hatches. :lol:

this year i began seriously breeding crested geckos which has taken up most my avaiable square footage, so i was glad to find a new critter so tiny. my other passion is carnivorous plants and swing dancing. as a side note, my spelling is horrible so i apoligize in advance.

this has been a really helpful forum , i just love the photography!

some photos of my mini zoo below.

-jULIE-

Mugzy & Risika

052405-01Small.jpg

Xander

DSCN2506Small.jpg

Sprout

DSCN0667Small.jpg

S. rubra ssp. jonseii

rubrajonseii06Small.jpg

gargole gecko

DSCN4969Small.jpg

Icarus

DSCN2732Small.jpg

the only photo of Madeline thus far...

DSCN4865Small.jpg

and finally....me (on the right) and my sister-in-law

DSCN1960Small.jpg

Welcome to the site. :wink: Nice critters you have there.

Wow quite the managerie you have there! Welcome!*Where do you live, ive been trying to get hold of some hermits..!
Her location is under her name.

Latest posts