Just saying hello.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sethu

Reaction score
I just thought I would post an introduction here. I have raised mantids in the past, five Chinese to be exact and that was actually very successful. As of right now I'm waiting on an order for some more to take up the space in my empty tank, it's too bad that the heat has delayed my order, but I prefer that over some poor dead mantises arriving. So, here I am at the Mantid Forum looking for new knowledge and to maybe spread some of my own. And my name is rather odd, but it's the name of a massive serpent who guards one of the gates in the Tenth Division of the Tuat (Ancient Egyptian mythology). I also live in Nevada, and I don't know what other information to add. :p Well, I can't wait to start posting more here and meeting some of you.

like-wise, Sethu :) good luck to your shipment.. i'm expecting a box containing 1 euro nymph and an ootheca very shortly! it's been in the high 80s here and i hope they arrive in good health.

Latest posts